Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I have nothing much to say, but to thank God that he sent a brave young man to me, Solomon Mondlane. I am happy that history will never forget me because of him. I have met many people in my life, but no one ever thought of doing what Solomon has done for me. Solomon is a man I trust and to me he is like my own son. His ideas are the same ideas I had when I was his age. I believe our government should give him a chance and he will do a lot for Mozambique. They must not let this man’s knowledge be wasted like the FRELIMO government did to me. I also want to thank his wife Saquilifa Nina Chitofo for her hard work researching some of the information in the book.

I will also not forget René Smulders and his professional team at Medpharm Publications for their willingness and professional assistance in preparing the manuscript and publishing my life story in book format.

God bless all.

Dr José Chicuarra Massinga

No comments:

Post a Comment